Spirits of the Past: Historic Mixology
- Historic Preservation in Your Community
- Homeschool Days
- All About!
- South Central Pennsylvania Genealogical Society
- Distinguished Speaker Series
- York Civil War Roundtable
- If These Walls Could Talk
- First Friday
- Second Saturday Series
- Bookmarked: Zoom Book Club
- Writers’ Roundtable
- Spirits of the Past: Historic Mixology
Spirits of the Past will combine the history of drinking, in taverns, at social gatherings, and at home with recipes for drinks commonly imbibed during the time period. Each quarterly class will focus on a different period.
Spirits of the Past: Historic Mixology classes will be held quarterly. Each class will include at least one cocktail that participants will make themselves with guided instructions, light refreshments, and a brief presentation on how, when, and where the cocktails would have been imbibed.
Our next program will be on June 16 2023.
Drink selection coming soon!
Historical Society Museum
250 East Market Street
York, PA 17403
Spirits of the Past
June 16, 7 pm
Questions? Contact email@example.com
©2023 York County History Center.