Living History Saturdays
On the fourth Saturdays in July and August the Colonial Complex comes to life! Our volunteers and staff will be presenting living history demonstrations in various early American trades and skills.
- Flax Processing
- Leather Working
- 18th century Sewing
- Quill Pen Writing
- Visit with a Revolutionary War soldier
- Visit us during YorkFest Fine Arts Festival
- Have your likeness taken by Kevin O’Malley, early-American style artist ($6)
- Watch as we reconstruct an 18th century down mattress
157 West Market Street
York, PA 17401
Living History Days
- July 24 and August 28
- 10 a.m- 3 p.m.
- Colonial Complex, 157 West Market Street