History Center New Museum Project Update
Join the York County History Center for a project update on the progress and status of the History Center’s new Museum & Library Archives at the former Met-Ed Steam plant in York. The presentations will focus on the core exhibit experience and the planned programmatic aspects of the new the History Center. Audience participation will be invited and encouraged.
The History Center will be hosting five presentations throughout York County. Each presentation will last approximately two hours and will include light refreshments. All programs begin at 6:00 p.m. and will end at 8:00 p.m.
The sessions are free and open to the public. Pre-registration is encouraged, but not required. Please register by calling 717-848-1587 x210 or by emailing Kredshaw@yorkhistorycenter.org.
Historical Society Museum
250 East Market Street
York, PA 17403
January 3, 2019
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Paul Smith Library of Southern York County
- Address: 80 Constitution Avenue Shrewsbury, PA 17361
January 8, 2019
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Shank’s Mare
- Address: 2092 Long Level Rd Wrightsville, PA 17368
January 15, 2019
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Guthrie Memorial Library
- Address: 2 Library Place Hanover, PA 17331
January 17, 2019
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – York County History Center Historical Society Museum Library and Archives
- Address: 250 E Market St. York, PA 17403
January 24, 2019
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Dover Township Community Center
- Address: 3700 Davidsburg Road Dover, PA 17315