History Center New Museum Project Update
Join the York County History Center for a project update on the progress and status of the new Museum & Library Archives opening at the former Met-Ed Steam plant in York. The presentations will focus on the core exhibit experience, Library & Archives future and the planned programmatic aspects of the new the History Center. Audience participation will be welcomed.
The History Center will be hosting presentations throughout York County. Each presentation will last approximately two hours and will include light refreshments. Programs are 6:00 to 8:00 p.m, except for February 9th (see details below).
The sessions are free and open to the public. Pre-registration is encouraged.
Please register by calling 717-848-1587 x210 or by emailing Kredshaw@yorkhistorycenter.org.
Historical Society Museum
250 East Market Street
York, PA 17403
January 17, 2019
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – York County History Center; Historical Society Museum, Library and Archives
- Address: 250 E Market St. York, PA 17403
January 24, 2019
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Dover Township Community Center
- Address: 3700 Davidsburg Road Dover, PA 17315
January 31, 2019
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Paul Smith Library of Southern York County
- Address: 80 Constitution Avenue Shrewsbury, PA 17361
February 9, 2019
- 8:45 a.m. – light breakfast refreshments
- Meeting 9:00-10:00 a.m. – History Center’s Historical Society
- Address: 250 E. Market Street, York PA 17403
- Stay for the 2nd Saturday Series at 10:30 a.m. – Put a Lid on It: Canning in York County