Museum Hours, General Admission & Group Rates
Individual Ticket Prices
One regular admission pass provides entry to all open York County History Center museums and sites on the day of your visit. York County History Center Members receive free admission to all museums and historic sites. ***From December 2016 – March 2017 the Seasonal Sites of the History Center will be closed. During this time Admission is $12 for adults and $5 for children ages 6-18. The Agricultural & Industrial Museum and Historical Society Museum Library & Archives maintain their regular hours of operation.***
Children 5 & UnderFREE
Library & Archives$8
A $2 discount is offered to Senior Citizens, AAA Members, Veterans & Active Military, Time Travelers participants, and College Students with I.D.
Please visit School Field Trips & Programs for more information about scheduling school tours or field trips.
Minimum Group Size: 10 adults*
Maximum Group Size: 70-100 at most sites (larger numbers can typically be accommodated through various tour options and multiple site visits)
Tuesday thru Saturday, first tour starting at 9:30 a.m., last tour starting at 3:00 p.m.
- Eating spaces available at the Agricultural & Industrial Museum and Historical Society Museum.
- Bus parking available at the Agricultural & Industrial Museum and Historical Society Museum. Drop off locations available at all sites.
- Agricultural & Industrial Museum and the Historical Society Museum are handicap accessible.
- Due to the historic nature of the structures, the Bonham House, Colonial Complex, and Fire Museum are not fully handicap accessible.
- Group leaders and bus drivers are admitted free of charge.
- Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Check, Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- Payment can be made prior to visit or on date of visit for total amount due.
- Final admission fees based on actual attendance.
*Please note that discount or free admission coupons cannot be used toward group tour admission costs. Groups arriving with less than ten in their party will be charged regular admission rates.
- Email our Education Department or call us at (717) 848-1587 ext. 301.
- Reservations are required 3 weeks in advance.
- April thru August are usually the busiest tour months; Advanced reservations are suggested.
- Tours booked on a first come, first serve basis.
Guided and Self-Guided Options
- Colonial Complex and Bonham House are seen with a tour guide.
- A 15-minute complimentary orientation tour is provided at the Agricultural & Industrial Museum, Historical Society Museum, and Fire Museum. Guided tour options are available.